Step 1 > Login and add workers
On business registration approval (stage 1), Pegasus will email you login details to register your workers.
Using these emailed details, login and add your workers – you’ll start by selecting Manage Roles and then Add New Employee. From here you can enter and save their personal contact details, address, phone and email.
If a worker is already a registered cardholder, you may proceed to Step 3 to select their site and role for this project.
Step 2 > Pay for worker registration and contractor card
Pay for your worker’s registration and order their contractor cards to work for Transgrid.
- Year 1 costs $90 + GST per worker for the management of roles, verification of documents, inductions and supply of card.
- Year 2 costs $45 + GST per worker.
A tax invoice will be supplied on payment. If your workers hold current registrations in the Transgrid WSAT system, there is no additional cost to add their roles on this site.
Step 3 > Select site and roles
Select Work Roles > Add Site and select the 3W Line Refurbishment Project. Workers must hold these roles, which will be auto-assigned or selected:
- 3W Line Refurbishment Worker (auto-assigned)
- Environmental – Hot Works and Fire Risk Work (auto-assigned)
- HSE Contractor Induction (must select for each worker)
- Trade or task role they complete on site (must select at least one for each worker)
- Mobile Plant Operator role/s
- Power System Safety Rules and Environmental Authorisations
- PSSR roles are required if:
- minimum mandatory training requirements for all individuals who are required to work on, or near the Transgrid network e.g. PSSR 1.0 – Safe Access to Substations
- requirement: the identification of the appropriate PSSR and environment authorisation and worker role requirements is typically identified during the project establishment phase. Please discuss with the Transgrid Project Manager, Site Manager or owner of ‘the works’ to clarify the requirements.
If you are unsure what roles you need to apply for each worker, please contact the 3W Line Refurbishment Project Site Manager.
Step 4 > Upload documents
Your role selections will determine the competency documents (licences, cards and qualifications) which you will need to upload in the system to prove your worker can perform the chosen role/s. Pegasus will validate the documents you have uploaded during the registration of your workers.
Step 5 > Book site induction
You will next book each worker’s online induction to work on the 3W Line Refurbishment Project.
Workers will receive an email with a link and login details for the online induction, so they must have their own unique email address. Their result will be sighted and signed off by the relevant Transgrid Site Representative at the project site.
The online Transgrid Site Induction is to be completed in addition to any other site inductions, familiarisations mandated by Transgrid, head contractors or any company that the worker is completing work for.
Upon document approval and induction completion, the roles will be applied to your worker’s profile and contractor cards issued. The contractor card will be sent to the workers nominated address, this could be your business’s address. Please ensure that all workers receive their card prior to commencing work at site.
It’s important that you keep worker’s details up to date, and you’ll be emailed about expiring documents and information to stay compliant. You may also elect to invite your workers to the Transgrid Worker Portal, which allows them to manage their own profile. Visit the Worker Portal page for more information.