Step 1 > Register a username and password
The Transgrid Worker Safety, Authorisation and Training (WSAT) System can be found by clicking the button below:
Start by entering a username of your choosing, plus your email address and a password. You’ll be emailed confirmation.
Step 2 > Register business details and answer profile questions
Using your new details, login to the WSAT system.
Follow the process to register your business by answering profile questions and selecting the insurances and licences you can supply to support your registration.
Step 3 > Pay for registration
If you already have a valid business registration in the Transgrid WSAT system, there is no additional cost. If this is your first time registering your business:
- Year 1 costs $125 + GST for the verification of your documents and information, and the maintenance of your account. A desktop Safety Management System (SMS) review of your procedures and policies by a safety specialist (valid for two years) costs $750 + GST for a total year 1 cost of $875 + GST.
- Year 2 costs $125 + GST annually.
Step 4 > Upload documents for verification
You will be prompted to upload copies of the licences and insurances you selected in step 2 for verification.
Documents may include but are not limited to:
– Valid ABN matching company name
– Public and Product Liability Insurance
– Workers Compensation Insurance
– Professional Indemnity Insurance
– Occupational Licenses (eg electrical, plumbing etc)
You will also be required to complete a Safety Management System (SMS) review of your policies and procedures. The system will step you through which documents you need to upload for verification.
You’ll be emailed when your documents are verified or if any corrections are required to finalise your company registration.
To complete your registration, you will next be invited to register your workers. Please click to expand Stage 2.