Registration ensures you are aligning to TransGrid Health and Safety commitments, representing our firm position that all accidents are preventable and risk management is key to achieving our goal of zero injuries.
The system is your opportunity to prove you have the systems, qualifications and competencies to work safely for TransGrid.
- joining an online database of trusted and qualified businesses and workers
- having higher quality work opportunities because you can prove you’re fit to work
- maintaining an online, portable profile
- receiving electronic reminders to stay compliant and ready to work
- having licences, competencies, inductions, and documents verified by qualified auditors and industry specialists
- managing your own profile – roles, competencies, and training – in the Pegasus system at any time, 24/7
- accessing a support centre of industry and software specialists if you need help reaching compliance or navigating the system.
- enjoying a transparent cost model