1. Register your worker in the WSAT system (follow instructions in Stage 2: Register Your Workers)
2. As part of registration, assign them to Wagga Substation Secondary System Renewal ARS.
3. Assign them roles:
- Wagga Substation Secondary System Renewal ARS – Site Access Role (auto-assigned)
- HSE Contractor Induction (must select for each worker)
- Trade or task role they complete on site (must choose at least one for each worker)
- Mobile Plant Operator role/s
- Power System Safety Rules and Environmental Authorisations
If you are unsure what roles you need to apply for each worker, please contact the Wagga Substation Secondary System Renewal ARS Site Manager.
4. Enrol the worker in an online Site Induction course. Workers will receive an email with a link and login details for the online induction, so they must have their own unique email address. The online Transgrid Site Induction is to be completed in addition to any other site inductions, familiarisations mandated by Transgrid, head contractors or any company that the worker is completing work for.
5. The result of the online site induction will checked and signed off by the relevant Transgrid Site Representative when the worker attends site for the first time.
They must carry a contractor card at all times on site.