- Register your worker in the WSAT system (follow instructions in Stage 2: Register Your Workers)
- As part of registration, assign them to the Sydney East Redevelopment Project and the Sydney East Substation Redevelopment – Site Access role.
- You will need to assign them:
- One (or multiple as applicable) Technical Roles – compulsory (refer to Sydney East Substation Redevelopment Site – Skills Matrix below)
- Power Systems Safety Rules (PSSR) or Environmental Role – as deemed by a Transgrid Site Representative
- Enrol the worker in an online Site Induction course – they will be emailed a link and login details to complete this induction.
- The result of the induction will checked and signed off by the relevant Transgrid Site Representative when the worker attends site for the first time.
They must carry a contractor card/Pegasus ID card at all times on site.