Your worker must hold the TL25/26 Tower Life Ext – Site Access Role role in the system, and carry a contractor card at all times on site.
For the TL25/26 Tower Life Ext project, Transgrid has assigned the TL25/26 Tower Life Ext – Site Access Role to some worker’s profiles based on pre-existing records. To check to ensure all workers have the correct roles assigned, please follow the below instructions:
- Login to Pegasus Gateway
- Once you have clicked the Transgrid tile from Pegasus Gateway, you will be at the system dashboard.
- Click the Manage Companies tile to check the registration of your business,
- Manage Employees to add a new worker, or Manage Roles to get them compliant to work on site.
- Each worker must hold these roles, which are selected after choosing TL25/26 Tower Life Ext as their project:
- TL25/26 Tower Life Ext – Site Access Role (auto-assigned)
- HSE Contractor Induction (must select for each worker)
- Trade or task role they complete on site (must choose at least one for each worker)
- Mobile Plant Operator role/s
- Power System Safety Rules and Environmental Authorisations
If you are unsure what roles you need to apply for each worker, please contact the TL25/26 Tower Life Ext Site Manager.
If the worker has already completed their site induction at the TL25/26 Tower Life Ext project, they will not have to do another induction.