Your worker must hold the TL 99A Wood Pole Replacement Project – Site Access role in the system, and carry a contractor card at all times on site.
For the TL 99A Wood Pole Replacement Project, Transgrid has assigned the TL 99A Wood Pole Replacement Project – Site Access role to some workers profiles based on pre-existing records. To check to ensure all workers have the correct roles assigned, please follow the below instructions:
- Login to Pegasus Gateway
- Once you have clicked the Transgrid tile from Pegasus Gateway, you will be at the system dashboard.
- Click the Manage Companies tile to check the registration of your business,
- Manage Employees to add a new worker, or Manage Roles to get them compliant to work on site.
- Each worker must hold these roles, which are selected after choosing TL 99A Wood Pole Replacement Project as their project:
- TL 99A Wood Pole Replacement Project – Site Access Role (auto-assigned)
- HSE Contractor Induction (must select for each worker)
- Trade or task role they complete on site (must choose at least one for each worker)
- Mobile Plant Operator role/s
- Power System Safety Rules and Environmental Authorisations
If you are unsure what roles you need to apply for each worker, please contact the TL 99A Wood Pole Replacement Project Site Manager.
If the worker has already completed their site induction at the TL 99A Wood Pole Replacement Project, they will not have to do another induction.