Your worker must hold the Sydney East Substation Redevelopment – Site Access role in the system, and carry a contractor card at all times on site.
For the Sydney East Project, TransGrid has assigned the Sydney East Substation Redevelopment – Site Access role to some workers profiles based on pre-existing records. To check to ensure all workers have the correct roles assigned, please follow the below instructions:
- Login to Pegasus Gateway
- Once you have clicked the TransGrid tile from Pegasus Gateway, you will be at the system dashboard.
- Click the Manage Companies tile to check the registration of your business,
- Manage Employees to add a new worker, or Manage Roles to get them compliant to work on site.
- Each worker must hold these roles, which are selected after choosing Sydney East Substation Redevelopment as their site:
- Sydney East Substation Redevelopment – Site Access (auto-assigned)
- Trade or task role they complete on site
- Power System Safety Rules
If the worker has already completed their site induction at the Sydney East Site, they will not have to do another induction.