Your worker must hold the 3W Line Refurbishment Project Worker role in the system, and carry a contractor card at all times on site.
For the 3W Line Refurbishment Project, TransGrid has assigned the 3W Line Refurbishment Worker Project role to some workers profiles based on pre-existing records. To check to ensure all workers have the correct roles assigned, please follow the below instructions:
- Login to Pegasus Gateway
- Once you have clicked the TransGrid tile from Pegasus Gateway, you will be at the system dashboard.
- Click the Manage Companies tile to check the registration of your business,
- Manage Employees to add a new worker, or Manage Roles to get them compliant to work on site.
- Each worker must hold these roles, which are selected after choosing 3W Line Refurbishment as their project:
- 3W Line Refurbishment Worker (auto-assigned)
- Environmental – Hot Works and Fire Risk Work (auto-assigned)
- HSE Contractor Induction (must select for each worker)
- Trade or task role they complete on site (must choose at least one for each worker)
- Mobile Plant Operator role/s
- Power System Safety Rules and Environmental Authorisations
If you are unsure what roles you need to apply for each worker, please contact the 3W Line Refurbishment Project Site Manager.
If the worker has already completed their site induction at the 3W Line Refurbishment Project, they will not have to do another induction.